Not sure about the BSD licensing part, but here are some cool TIN triangulators
which are open source.

This one (Streaming Delaunay) has BSD-like license, but may be overkill for
what you need:

http://www.cs.unc.edu/~isenburg/sd/

This one (FIST) has nebulous licensing (different for commercial and
non-commercial uses):

http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~held/projects/triang/triang.html

And finally, this one is pretty good, but also has unclear licensing:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~quake/triangle.html

Traian