G. Allegri wrote:
I've added myself to
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Education_and_Curriculum_Committee#Membership
Hope to be able to give a help.

giovanni
Terrific! Thanks Giovanni. I hope others on this list who have an interest in collaborating on educational curriculum and material and who are not on the education group list will do the same. The recent postings of links to material are examples of the knowledge out there that needs to be collected in some more organized way. I also encourage each local OSGeo group to have a representative on this list, as well as each software team.

Finally, in another effort to try and enhance communication on educational issues, we have started an OSGeo educational blog page [1]. I'm acting as the "editor" of that blog -- but if anyone has OSGeo educational-related content you'd like me to put on the blog, send them to me with a subject line "For OSGeo edu blog".

Charlie Schweik
(OSGeo education group chair)

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/blog/510