+1 to have Angelos join the OSGeo Board.

I've worked closely with Angelos on the OSGeo-Live project, where we have voted him as chair of the Project Steering Committee. He stands out by:

* Always being welcoming and helpful to the large OSGeo-Live developers and users

* Always being thankful for whatever help people give, and filling in and doing the unglamorous tasks where no volunteers step up

* Being wise and practical in advising on next steps forward

Angelos is a man who gets things done and will be a huge asset to the OSGeo Board.

Cameron