+1 Greatly insightful slide deck from Maxi about Open principles in general and OSGeo in particular. Thanks for sharing.

Cameron

On 22/3/17 4:02 am, Jody Garnett wrote:
That is a *great* talk, and shows a lot of areas where we can improve.

There has been a consistent call for "incubation" to continue to hold projects accountable to OSGeo standards. I have resisted these calls as I view incubation as an outreach activity - part of our mission to promote open/transparent software development.

Still that is great to have an external review; is that review public?

--
Jody Garnett