Hi Maxi,
Thanks! I completely agree with those type of changes indeed. It makes sense we
have a list of scenario’s forward and have a vote on that by the community.

For what the membership of the conference committee is concerned, I left simply
because of the supposed/imposed barrier of not having been a conference chair,
although I didn’t agree with that at all. Didn’t feel like fighting over it
though. It would be better to make membership voluntary just like other
committees. Possibly approved by the board or charter members.

Cheers,
Jeroen

Jeroen Ticheler
Mobile: +31681286572