Anyway, I'm listening to the Archers now on my softsqueeze, I'll go downstairs in a bit to check out the real squeeze box.

Thanks to all who worked out the OSX instructions!!

Joe

On 25 Feb 2005, at 10:03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Steve Payonzeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 25 February 2005 02:18:52 GMT
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: [slim] Re: OSX Alien BBC problems/LAME

Joe Hickey wrote:

I think I've installed Alien BBC correctly on my
Mac, following the
instructions to the letter except...

Couldn't find any references to Lame with fink
commander (the >>other two installs needed showed up)
the nearest I could see was >>something called lam,
but the description of it wasn't what lame >>does.

Try the LAME installer from here:
http://vastheman.paservices.com/#macos10

Hope that helps.

Steve