Is there a way to get the Squeezebox to go to the Now Playing screen
when you start it up with the Power button on the remote or through
the web interface?  I know how to emulate the Now Playing button press
through the telnet interface, but I'd like a way to have it come up
there automatically every time.

--
Ted Cabeen                http://www.cabeen.org                 [EMAIL
PROTECTED]