kdf wrote:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  - discussions about audio topics, external DACs, etc.

why not pick your favourite list from audiophile sites? (just beating Coates to
this comment)

heh :)

These aren't really opinions, just playing devils advocate on a few points. As
I would end up being part of any and all list (just as I am now) and they all
come in to the same place. If anything does change, I just ask for warning. I'll book some vacation (read: 3-day bender) to avoid the days of shouting and
griping that goes along with any change (you'd be surprised how many people get
so passionate about the name of the list that appears in the subject :)

-kdf

good call. I say Vacation, you say Lost Weekend, let's work the whole thing out.

--
Jack at Monkeynoodle dot Org: It's a Scientific Venture...
Riding the Emergency Third Rail Power Trip since 1996!