All,

We've added 4 more radio stations to Slim Devices' Pick:

* KDFC 102.1 - the top rated classical radio station in the US
* 95.7 The Bear - San Francisco's new country music station
* KOIT 96.5 - top rated adult music station in San Francisco
* Twang City - Alt. country internet-only station

If you would like to nominate a station for us to consider for our
directory, please send me an email.

Patrick

---
Patrick Cosson
V-P, Sales & Marketing
Slim Devices, Inc.
415-359-7407 cell
413-638-5248 efax

"Best of Show" - Macworld 2004
"KickAss Product" - Maximum PC March 2004
"Best for Lounges" 5 stars out of 5 - Stuff Magazine UK March 2004
"Editors Choice Consumer Hardware" nominee - Macworld UK April 2004