Hi Stephan

you are the best.

I seriously doubt this :-). But I'm still glad it worked for you. You're the guy running eisfair, aren't you? This is intersting to know. So there are at least two distributions which might work.

I have downloaded your tarball and followed your instructions. The slimserver v6 ist now running very well on my system.
Thanks for your work. This should be an official download from the slimdevices website, to help out users like me.

I have only one error message during the startup of slimserver. He is telling me that XML::Parser is not installed. This seems to be no problem, because everything is working for me so far.

This is strange as it is included with SlimServer (/usr/local/slimserver/CPAN/XML). Do you use the ShoutcastBrowser plugin?

--

Michael