Look Kevin, everyone values your input here, but if you are going to get
stressed everytime something gets posted that is OT then I think you're
going to get stressed out more often than not.

And, no, I'm not telling SD how to run their business, but this constant
"forums suck" comments from the already entrenched minority of users who
populate this list is almost too much to bear. Obviously SD can do whatever
they want, but if they (or you) are not up for a little constructive
criticism then how will they cope with the real issues?