Currently I am unable to connect to my home server over the Internet.  I receive the "Connection failed.  Please check server settings." in the SoftSqueeze display.  I am however connected to my server with an SSH tunnel.  I am able to connect via local LAN over SSH to the server on my laptop.  I'll do some more investigation this weekend.