I've read all 7 pages of this thread, I understand the arguements for
and against using an Unlimited Service like Yahoo, etc., and I'd like
to get to the bottom line of a question I have:

Understanding that a SB canot currently stream a Yahoo Unlimited Music
account from my computer to my receiver, is this ability something that
is contemplated in the future?  I don't have a SB yet, but used a
friend's extensively and loved it.  However, there are competitor DMR's
(such as Roku), and right now I'd like to use the one that gets my Yahoo
music from the computer to the receiver, lost of sound quality and all.
Seems like Roku doesn't yet do it either, but with their connection to
MusicMatch (now a Yahoo product), this can't be far off for them.  What
about for a SB?

--
alexwinsberg