Hi radish,

On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 01:30:26PM -0700, radish wrote:
> While xmms may be able to play it, I've never heard of ID3 being valid
> on an Ogg file, so I wouldn't be surprised if lots of apps had trouble
> playing it. My advice is to convert the ID3 to real Vorbis tags.

Thanks for that advice - perhaps my planning error, although the
application with which I made all the ogg files ("grip") didn't bother
doing so.

Vorbis tags are new to me, and a glance over the man pages of the vorbis
tools didn't reveal to me how to convert id3 tags to vorbis tags, can
you give me another hint where to look?

Thanks in advance
--
Maik Musall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG public key 0x856861EB (keyserver: wwwkeys.de.pgp.net)