Ceejay

sounds interesting. The only drawback I see is when I want to find the
CD corresponding to an album. My classical CDs are sorted by the first
mentioned composer (in the example under Beethoven). If I separate the
albums as described by you, how do I know that the Schubert symphony is
"in real life" on the "Beethoven CD"? I could recognize it from the
folder name if this is originally named (with both composers) but I
prefer (at least at the moment) to have the folder names and the album
names in the tags to be synchronized.

I will think a little bit more about your approach.

Nevertheless, I think that it is a bug, that the "Multiple Items In
Tags" option does not work for album titles.

Dieter

--
dip