I know Moose is a fancy slipcover for SC, but my point is that the
minute or two it takes 600 album covers to load in SC takes about 15
seconds or less in Moose. Moose does a far superior job of handling
cover art. If it is drawing on the same db cache file as SC, then
something in the web interface is the culprit, maybe Firefox (which I
am using) vs. IE?

As to player, yes I am thinking of the upper right corner screen of the
SC 7.0, wher the album art, play/pause/synch buttons are located.
Squeezeplay might be the answer, though folks like myself who do not
have a controller have no clue what to expect. Is it a separate
software app like SS or integrated into the SC GUI?

--
Fleury