Nonreality;330213 Wrote:
> I don't think that their job is just to introduce you to new music.  It
> does play music that it feels is similar to what you have as a seed.
> You expect perfection and it's not. I get all kinds of music on mine
> not just RIAA and it does introduce me to new stuff that I do like.
> Don't you think that most music that is going to be like your seeds is
> going to be RIAA?  I really think they do a great job, and no, they
> aren't perfect.  It's free, what do you want, a rubber biscuit?

...I really like Pandora more for the older stuff.  I set up old R&R,
Motown, blues, etc..  It's ended up causing me to buy a bunch of old
stuff that I would have never remembered and purchased.

Whatsa rubber biscuit anyway :-)

--
Howard Passman

Sorry slow to respond.  I don't spend that much time online and God
knows I can't type.