nolan;335122 Wrote:
> I'm a huge fan of AlienBBC, I'm anazed the userbase is as small as
> suggested above.
>
> Maybe the author(s) should put up a donations page. This is one of the
> few things I would be more than happy to pay/donate for!

What I think bpa was saying was that there have been 300-odd downloads
of the iPlayer add-on to the AlienBBC plugin, and was not referring to
the number of downloads/users of the main plugin itself.  The iPlayer
add-on is a relatively recent, and dare I say somewhat obscure,
development to allow interfacing of the newer BBC radio menu
structures.  For many people, including myself, not having this - or
even being aware of its existence - is not a big deal as you can do
straightforward things like playing Radio 4 live perfectly well without
it, and I suspect that this is what many users actually do.

I suspect that the figures would show a significantly larger user base
for the  AlienBBC plugin - many hundreds if not thousands.

davep

--
davep