Paul Webster;336806 Wrote:
> I don't doubt that, but last.fm HQ is in east London and Logitech UK is
> in Slough - so it could be a long way to travel (for a Brit) for a
> couple of burgers and a play on a Boom ;)

Logitech UK is based in Sluff?  A Slim/Logitech/Last.fm BBQ would
finally be a worthy reason to visit my home town (sorry mum!).
Actually I was back a couple of weeks ago and we even tried to have a
BBQ then in between the rainy days - food was nice but it was damned
cold (what happened to Summer in Europe this year?).

Actually I'd push more for Paris as it's more central :)  Just bring
over some decent sausages from the UK though (not into chipolatas and
merguez).

--
chrisinparis