OK, OK, now I understand the original question No. 1.  Thank you very
much.  I will get used to the IE interface for SS.
How about No. 3 and 4?

3. Title display now shows file name with .flac extention.  Rephrase ->
>From display via remote, choose "Browse Music Folder" and browse, then
it seems that it is just showing what are in the folders including file
names and file extention. This was not like that before, I remember.

4. Choosing some track (Browse Music Folder) only plays that particular
song. In previous version, I could set whether to play the particular
track only, or entire album.
Rephrase -> I found where to set the parameter to play entire album
(sorry!).  It WAS set "entire album".  When browsing music folder (note
the issue No. 3 above), and choose particular song, then SB2 stops
playing after one track.  Interesting another observation here is:
after a while, the display changes to "Now Playing" mode and then the
track title shown on the display is "normal" meaning that it is NOT
"file name.ext", AND remote's "forward" does not work.  Reminds me of
issue No.2 in my original post.

Thank you again!

--
Old Guy