Many users have reported on this forum that they have experienced this
bug during firmware updates.  Two suggestions made above for dealing
with this bug are:

- -To contact SlimDevices support-:

  But owner ccjj reports above that his
  back-and-forth exchanges with SlimDevices did not help him fix his
  transport (he reports that he spent two weeks trying to get the
  answer).

- -To post a query on this forum-:

  But a fair amount of the advice on this forum regarding the bug
  contain what appears to be incorrect information (such as advice to
  force the xilinx device to be reprogrammed).  In addition, as this
  very thread shows, this forum is hardly a sympathetic place.

I stand by my original suggestion -- put a comment or link
on the download page.  It is clear that many owners have
had this problem, and it is equally clear that Logitech's existing
forum and technical support have trouble helping those owners.

--
tygar