ASS-Ware;345351 Wrote:
> I did not choose Logitech, I would not have chosen Logitech, and I did
> not give Logitech my e-mail address.
> How the f... dare they ?

Did you give Slim Devices your E-mail address? Did you fill out any of
your warranty cards? Did you leave your e-mail for notice of Slim
Devices updates? Have you bought any other Logitech products or
products from other companies Logitech has aquired?

Logitech now owns Slim Devices if you were not aware of that, which
means they also have access to any e-mail address that Slim Devices
might have of yours.

Seems to me that at some point you did as they do have your E-mail
address. After I registered my last product I received an E-mail survey
with a weblink.

Oh and by the way, are you hiding from somebody or the police? One has
to watch out for those customer surveys, no telling what somebody might
do with them or use them for.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/mephone)
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's,
Vandersteen Quatro, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: SB3, GFR-700HD, Thiel 2.3, Second Boom
Home Office: SB3, NAD C370, two VSM-1
Home Gym: SB3, Parasound Vamp v.3, Thiel PowerPoint 1.2
Mobile: SB3, Audioengine A5