Hi,

On occasion when enjoying the forum I come across posts that include a
download, for instance new plugins.

It appears that original posters are trying to keep the first post up
to date with the current version of their work.

My suggestion is that any thread with downloads should have a resources
post available so that any downloads etc can be found in one place. I
would suggest either the last post of the thread or post number two.

Mike.

--
mudlark

SB3>CyrusDACX>PreXvs>ESPAudio P09B Active filter>NAP140+260A>Rhapsody,
Avondale and Naim cable, Kubuntu Hardy Heron server, linkstation for
storage.
SB3 Flycatcher 3A linear power supply.
Using SqueezeCentre 7.3 unstable