I guess you are meaning if a dev post changes only at the end, which
after a few more posts becomes lost within the thread so you cant find
the latest version of the plugin??

When I update a plugin, I edit/amend the first post to include the
changes and then paste the changes as the last thread of the post.

Seems to work ok, covers new viewers that start at the first post and
people who just dive straight to the end.

I guess having an obvious place to stash the attachment of your latest
plugin would help.  Most annoying thing I find, is that you cant send
private msgs with attachments, which makes collaborative working more
challenging!

--
cparker

www.spicefly.com - Visit for an enhanced Interface for MusicIP and
integration tips and tricks, Plugin coding tips, Spicefly SugarCube the
MIP AutoDJ plugin and Spicefly Weather!