I've been thinking along similar lines.  In particular, I notice
developers haven't taken to lua as easily as they've taken to perl.
Plugins can be written for the controller but there are very few out
there.

I would help but I just don't have the coding skill.  I tried to teach
myself perl and got lost.  Either I'm not as smart as I was when I was
younger (a distinct possibility!) or perl is just too different from
everything else I've played around with.

--
Mark Lanctot

Current: SB2, Transporter, Boom (PQP3 - late beta)
Stored: Boom (PQP1 - early beta), SBC (beta - no battery)
Sold: SB3, Duet