After having upgraded to 7.2.1 and FW63 in my transporter I now have the
digital input bug (bug 4834 I think). This was fine in 7.2 with whatever
version of TP FW was with it.

I now find I cannot use the RCA digital input - without fiddling
switching to other inputs first. Is the pain of going back to 7.2 and
previous FW on transporter likely to fix the issue as a temporary fix?
Has anyone else seen this?

(Apologies if this post appears elsewhere - I had a computer crash just
at the wrong moment and can't see my first attempt at the post - though
I had pressed the submit button just as it crashed!)

--
coppo23