On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 4:46 AM, PocketMumble <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry, forgive my ignorance (I've had a fairly easy run with upgrades
> until now :)), but when you say a forced reboot, is that something
> other than just turning the controller off and back on again? After
> going back to SC7.2 everything went pear shaped, so I've gone back to
> 7.2.1, but I'm still having the issue with the controller saying
> there's an upgrade version '?' available.
> So far the controller hasn't hung like it did last time, but I haven't
> had time to use it much, so it may still happen again.....

For me, yes, it was simply turning the controller on and off again.   It
appears that didn't work for you - sorry!  I would definitely recommend
contacting support because something unique is happening and I'm sure they
would prefer to get this problem resolved.

Ben