This seems to be a common problem with the controller with just about
every release.  Every time I go to upgrade my controller sw, I cross my
fingers.  I think I have a 50% chance of success based on my history
with it.  Now with 7.2.1, I'm only having the failed message.  The
reliability of sw upgrades for the controller needs to be a quality
focus item for slim devices going forward.  The current implementation
is not acceptable.  Luckily it has always (mostly) worked regardless of
the rev it was on.  The chief complaint I'd have is that it takes too
long to "wake-up" after not being used for some time.

--
thomsens