Nikhil;355561 Wrote:

> If your SC install is for all users, then I think the lame binary
> should go here:
> /Library/PreferencePanes/SqueezeCenter.prefPane/Contents/server/Bin/darwin

Glad you got it working. The location you mentioned in point #5 of your
last post is the same as the one I mentioned earlier. I think actually
it can be in any one of the 3 folders that I mentioned. If
usr/local/bin doesn't exist, you can always create it. Sorry I didn't
mention the 'Show package contents" tip ... I personally use the unix
prompt (terminal app). The simplest way to navigate to the location is
to open up terminal and type:

cd
/Library/PreferencePanes/SqueezeCenter.prefPane/Contents/server/Bin/darwin

and then if you wish to see it in a Finder window, you can type

open .

--
Nikhil