I think the country has learned from our last two presidents of the
damage caused by electing people who put the best interests of the
nation at a lower priority than self and party dogma. I'm hopeful that
Obama will do better, it's just a pity that these last two have lowered
the bar so much. I think Obama is smart enough to know better, and I
think he profoundly understands that he has a most historic
opportunity.

Of all the candidates active in the primaries, I think he was clearly
the best for the job. Given all the broken parts of the American
political system (which are too numerous to mention), at least the
presidential election process came to what I consider to be the right
result.

--
Goodsounds