>One of the things I had to do to get it to work was to leave the Music
>Folder in squeezecenter settings blank and rescan.
I really wouldn't recommend that.  I think that was only suggested by support
to fix issues with songs being duplicated in the library.  However, it is much
better to retrieve music via SqueezeCenter's scanner, and use MusicIP just for
identifying mixable tracks.

There are reasons for this:
1. MusicIP can't understand as many formats as the SC scanner.
2. MusicIP doesn't understand tags as well as SC.
3. MusicIP does weird stuff with missing tags.  eg. ALBUM=Miscellaneous if you
haven't got an album tag.

In new versions of the SqueezeCenter MusicIP plugin, it can be configured to
only look for the mixable status of a track, and not read all tag information
into the SC library.  This avoids the above problems, but more importantly it
scans a lot faster.