YeeeHaaa;380720 Wrote:
> I actually experienced some stuttering in the beginning when playing the
> 720p file...
> I have seen many 720p and 1080p movies on it and never had any issues
> before.  Perhaps this one was extremly detailed with higher bitrate
> than "normal" full length movies?
>
> I have an old desktop (1.2 Ghz) with 320MB RAM running on Ubuntu
> (Linux) as server (single disk), works like a charm.

Cool.  Thanks for testing.  The PCH will show you live bitrate if you
hit the info key while playing.  The early part of the launch spiked to
27+Mbit when I noticed the glitchiness on the 720p file.  Under the
other parts, it never got above 8 or 9Mbit and ran fine.  Could be a
quirk or that specific file.

--
twylie

Thecus N5200 -> transporter -> Krell KRC2 -> 4 x nuforce 8b -> Von
Schweikert VR-4 Gen III

Thecus N5200 -> SB3 -> Monarchy DIP -> Monarchy Super DIP -> Monarchy
18b -> AES 845 monos -> Sonus Faber Concertos / Audio Physic Sparks