Hello all,
I've spent the last half hour or so searching the forums, but didn't
quite see the same issue here, so if I missed something, I apologize.

My issue is that I have three wireless Squeezebox's (2 SB3's and a
SB2). When I sync them up, the sync is near perfect. That's not the
issue. My issue is that there is a delay of up to 30 seconds between
tracks, which is very distracting when listening to a live concert.
This used to not be the case, but I don't sync the players up that
often so I can't remember the last time there wasn't as large of a
delay.

I am using a SqueezeCenter 7.1. I'm hesitant to upgrade to a newer
version as my search of the forums seems to have uncovered some issues
with sync and 7.3.

The wireless strength of the two players I am syncing right now is 73%
& 83% respectively.

--
Relayer35