Howard Passman;389842 Wrote:
> Looking at just the title of your question I think this may be your
> answer.

Yeah, but if you look at the rest of my message I'v already done that
;-)
> I've tagged the compilations with ALBUMARTIST and ALBUM ARTIST tags
> (since I also use foobar2000) and checked "Group compilation albums
> together" in the preferences.
Thanx anyway !

> You could always retag the tracks so that the Album Artist appears in
> the Artist field for each one. If you're worried about losing the
> information, you could include the individual artist in the title of
> the track.
Yeah, I guess that would work, or I could create a tag like "track
artist" and configure my foobar strings to display that instead of
%artist% if it's there.
that's not really what I was hoping for, but I might end up doing that,
thanx for the idea !

Or maybe I'll just leave it this way, it's much less frustrating if I
know it's the intended behavior and not just an option I overlooked. I
guess I just so used to the way my foobar config works that I'm a too
picky as soon as another app doesn't manage my library in the exact
same way ^^;

--
BlueScreenJunky