I find myself using slacker a lot.  The ads don't bother me.  last.fm
always gave me mixes that were too oscure.  Pandora works great if you
are trying to branch out for new music.  I'm not always in the mood for
this.

Slacker does great through a large variety of genres.  I use it for 80s
pop and hair metal for my wife.  I have a great kiddie station set up
for the kiddies.  For me, I have prog rock, bop, fusion, and rock set
up, along with some artist stations.

Slacker seems to fit my listening moods most consistently.  I do find
that over time it does start to repeat songs.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.2.1 (7.3 had dropouts for me) and SqueezeSlave.
MusicIP has been turned off temporarily while I move to a lossless
version of my library.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior