Yeah … where’s all the »sales ethics« gone? *sigh*

Regarding ethics: I decided to give an eBay offer a try now: Squeezebox
Duet, used 14 days, savings about € 50 from original price, including
original receipt from the buyer, warranty left: 23½ months.

What can I say? Transaction done in 4 days total, like new (even all
the plastic stuff around each and every item), all original parts
included, great packaging, everything worked. Looked more like been
used 14 minutes instead of 14 days. And nice communication in between:
on.

I wonder why that guy ever sold his Duet — thanks anyway!

So now I’m a (very!) happy owner of a »brand-new« Duet. -And- haven’t
totally lost my confidence in ethical sales and win-win situations.
Best buy I made for the last 5 years or so.

--
Moonbase

Moonbase: 'The Problem Solver' (http://www.kaufen-ist-toll.de/moonbase)