Glad to see I'm not on unchartered ground :-)  I used it all last night
and everything seems to be normal or a hair better.  Menus snap opena
and shut.  iTunes loads much faster also.  I had a WD 36GB Raptor in
there before and even though they are touted as very "quiet", it was
anything but.  You could hear it reading from 10-15' away.

20 watts is pretty darn good too.  Do you have a graphics board, etc in
yours?  I'm using the onboard graphics, but no monitor.  I use Desktop
Remote to get in to it when necessary, which isn't often.

Howard

--
Howard Passman