I never could get it to work.  I can't reformat the C-drive manually (it
won't allow me to), and when I go to the install setup screen, it asks
me to choose a partition and then says there's already an operating
system on that partition and doesn't give me the option to reformat the
HDD.  Anyway, I'm giving up on this, but now when I restart, I go to a
DOS-like screen that asks me to choose which operating system to boot
up -- Windows XP Professional or Windows Setup.  How can I get rid of
this screen?  The setup is the default, so you have to choose the XP
Pro option each time.

--
Kyle