Hi there,

I am VERY excited to see we can finally get a streaming music solution
similar to Rhapsody in Canada (come on Rhapsody, poor).

I fired up Napster tonight....and was greeted with muted sounded boomy
music.  I've googled around and poked on Napster's site but I can't
find where they say what bitrate they stream at.

All I can find is this...which sort of makes sense from how horrible
the streaming sounds:

Music - Napster offers a collection of over 4 million songs to
download. They are formatted as Windows Media Audio (WMA) files. This
adds compression and higher sound quality at lower bit rates compared
to MP3 files. Napster music downloads consist of 192 kbps bit rate
while the streaming rate is 32 kbps.

Just my luck...we finally get streaming in Canada, and it is quite
possibly unusable...I find 32kbps unconfortable for voice never mind
music :(

Anyone have any more information on this?

--
BrockStone