lreinstein;411327 Wrote:
> for all the negatives of itunes, it is easy to use, and allows me to
> edit file tags and play the files all in the same program.  right now i
> can do it with airport express.   I am only suggesting ( and i dont mean
> to step on any toes) that it would be nice for itunes users like me to
> be able to do it via SB.

That's what I meant with my negative comment above.
I assume iTunes is the first such program you've used?
Apart from all the crashing and the resource usage: I don't find it
easy to use (all other programs I used before, mainly MusicMatch and
WinAmp, were able to maintain a current playlist, the lack of which I
absolutely hate about iTunes), my biggest problem is that I find it
hard to tag files correctly (especially artwork).

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com