Nope, not playing RealAudio...I'm specifically playing the BBC WMA
streams.
I'm using AlienBBC to listen to the RealAudio streams, because they
work.  I'd prefer to listen to the higher-bitrate WMA audio.

I'm using the BBCiplayer pluging to access the live WMA streams.  I
know this is nothing to do with the iPLayer plugin by the way.  I've
tried directly playing the WMA streams with the same result.

Interestingly, I have no problem listening to "Listen Again" streams,
just live audio.

By "nothing happens", I mean that having forced transcoding from WMA to
FLAC for example (for the filetypes setting), when I go to play the
stream, I get the "connecting" message on the SB3 display,
then...nothing.  No sound, no indication of a problem.

--
chris.mason