Moonbase - I was about to add my vote for this enhancement, when I
realised I already have the same request for closely related, but
slightly different issue.  I quote from my addition to the request here:
QUOTE
Can I suggest an enhancement to this enhancement? (one I was planning
propose anyway, but fits both technically and logically with this one):

* Include a Stereo/Mono selector in the Audio Settings *

Reason: in applications where only one speaker is used, or the two
speakers are
NOT arranged as a stereo pair, then a mono signal, fed to both outputs
is
needed.  Two speakers very widely separated, or in different areas
would
benefit from mono signals being fed to both.

I use a SB2 on a room divider, with one active speaker facing into the
kitchen,
and the other active speaker facing into the dining room.  Hence the
need for a
mono pair of outputs.

This stereo/mono switch should obviously be placed in the signal path
BEFORE
the balance control proposed above, so the latter still has the desired
effect.
UNQUOTE

Actually, if the reason is "firmware" then I'm optimistic it CAN be
done - FW updates happen quite regularly.

--
mooblie

Martin at
*_'HeadSpin_HD'