I already have a Squeezebox Classic, but volunteered to accept delivery
of another Squeezebox Classic for my brother.

Unfortunately, the supplied remote doesn't work (even though I changed
the batteries). My own remote works perfectly on this new Squeezebox -
so, it's clearly a problem with the supplied remote.

Before I go through the trauma of shipping the remote to the other end
of the country for exchange, has anyone else had similar experience.
Were you able to solve the problem, or did you have to return the
remote?

--
spinaltap

My Mac can go all the way to XI