sean, i'm naming my kids after you, even the girls, you can bang my
wife, i'll help you move, paint your house, cut your grass, do your
taxes and take you to the airport...  you don't want to know just how
far i'll go!  ;-)

seriously, i want to thank you specifically for making a piece of audio
hardware that was equal to my love of music.  until i got a SB, there
was no way for me to listen to my precious tunes at the quality level i
wanted!  sure, there were ways, methods, and so on to do it, but they
were either sub par, (computer speakers, rca lyra wiressles, etc...) or
way too expensive.

YOUR PRODUCT, WAS IMO, GROUNDBREAKING IN THE SENSE THAT IT MADE
EXCELLENT HI-FIDELITY COMPUTER BASED TUNES AVAILABLE ON MY STEREO AT A
REASONABLE PRICE.

kudos to you.

and many thanks also go to Dean, who i hope sticks around for at least
the next few years!

--
MrSinatra

www.lion-radio.org
using:
sb2 & sbc (my home) / sbr (parent's home) - w/sc 7.3.3b - win xp pro
sp3 ie8 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - 1tb wd usb2 raid1 - d-link dir-655