toby10;428548 Wrote:
> Would the beverage explain some of the loose WiFi cards from early
> shipments??    :)
The SliMP3 didn't have wifi :P

I was an ardent follower of SD from when they were first featured on /.
(slashdot.org for those that don't know). I was on the maining lists for
a while (they started on yahoo! didn't they?) then moved to being a
forum user when i realised I couldn't keep up with the lists when I
wasn't at home to check my email.

I think I also used to read all the patched on the CVS list too :geek:

--
funkstar

my collection:
*1*x boom
*2*x controller, *1*x receiver
*2*x sb3 (sliver/black, *1*x sb2 wired (silver), *1*x sb (black)
*1*x slimp3 (with rear shield)

interested in any others if you have them!