Steve,

I'm not sure if there have been many reviews of them both side by side,
I have the What HiFi here somewhere, but from what I can remember it
only had the Roku and Netgear in it, no Squeezebox.

Having owned both the Roku and Squeezebox though, the Squeezebox does
sound better, the Roku really needs an external DAC, the built in one
isn't brilliant.

Although the Roku links straight into itunes, when I had one it refused
to play AAC files (that may have been fixed now, I'm not sure).
The Squeezebox will quite happily link to your iTunes database file so
you can manage the files in iTunes and play them via SlimServer, I do
this and I'm sure a lot of other people do.

One other thing, the Squeezebox is on offer at Dabs at the moment which
makes it cheaper than the Roku

Hope this helps a little

Andrew

--