Gooner;429235 Wrote:
> Thanks for your feedback so far.  This all sounds positive and helps my
> case.  If anyone else has a squeezebox classic, please let me know how
> long you've had it and if it continues to function.
>
> Thanks
> Simon

Also have 2 Classics (what I would call the SB3). Both purchased in
early 2006. One used daily, one used pretty much non-stop for two years
but now replaced by a Boom and out of general use (in one of our spare
bedrooms)*

Both working fine save for a very slight amount of screenburn on the
display in one particular area, on the daily use one.

* This thread has now made me count up the number and variety of SD
products in occasional and regular use in our home.  Gulp.

--
Siduhe

Who am I on 'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/siduhe)?
"-Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah,
it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho...-" (c) 'ModelCitizen'
(http://www.last.fm/user/Modelcitizen)
Oh yeah, I'm giving 'Twitter' (http://twitter.com/Siduhe) a try - and
surprising myself how many interesting people are out there...