water wrote:

- google suggest-ish search feature.

are you asking for this in the player or web user interfaces?

- cover image wildcard, make it possible to have slimserver display any
image in a folder as the cover image if theres only one image in
there...

seems sensible

- an interface to add music cd/dvd-s so that can turn up in searches
and bug me to get around to ripping them and also give slim that
complete music-database & gateway to my music feeling...

you'd have to manually enter the album info in order to drive this. if going to that trouble, why not just go ahead and rip? not sure i see the benefit to this. isn't just having piles of CDs around the house enough of a reminder?

- record radio streams to the harddrive

ok.  lots of potential wrinkles to thia, but i can see the utility.

- live-radio function ala. live-tv in pvr's. This will let me pause the
radio and pick up the stream again when i'm ready for it...

more wrinkles, but a natural adjunct to stream recording.