4mula1;450591 Wrote:
> Item 3a from the short term confidentiality request is as follows:
>
> "We further authorize the release of the above information after the
> official product launch scheduled for 9/30/09. Or a period not to exceed
> 90 days which ever comes first."

Exactly, and consistent with my comment to your similar post in the
other thread. Every agency has an SOP for such things.

Non-disclosure periods with government agencies are VERY common, and
can normally be extended quite easily by a simple request. In many
cases, the confidential treatment is to protect premature disclosure, to
competitors and other "outsiders", of non-public information that the
agency requires in the conduct of its mission.

--
Goodsounds