Thanks.  App is looking good on the Omnia now. Haven't had any major
issues, but also haven't used it heavily.

Feedback from me:

In terms of registration I had an issue getting to the linked site.  It
seems TCMP (a media file player) thinks the link is a stream\media file
and gets launched instead of IE.  I just typed the link on my pc and
registered that way.

On the Omnia you press the power button to deactivate the the screen
(and wifi).  It kept reactivating the screen.  I wasn't 100% sure it was
the slimcontrol app though.

Buttons for vol + and vol - would be good too. My player volumes are
fixed and I use IR blaster to respond to vol + and - to change my
amplifier volumes.  It doesn't respond to the volume "scroll bar".

Support for trackstat (to view and set) ratings would be great.

Be able to browse non-standard items.  I have dynamic playlists and
other custom items which would be nice to be able to access.  Maybe via
a generic ability to browse the menu tree or similar.  Moose (a control
app for the PC) has this feature.

--
lrossouw

'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/lrossouw)